Saturday, September 13, 2008

Bem Ermii is not MacDonald’s

I am writing this post to show my indignation at another blogger’s comment comparing Bem Ermii to MacDonald’s.

Before I get further into the subject I would divulge that I am not Palauan and I don’t have any stake in this.

Bem Ermii’s burgers are way better than the fast food burgers MacDonald’s serve at their stores. I am horrified at the thought that Bem Ermii’s burgers are being compared to MacDonald’s. Unless somebody can show me a MacDonald’s burger that has the same quality as that of Bem Ermii’s then I will retract my statement otherwise my opinion will stand.



Bem Ermii’s burger is very much superior to that of MacDonald’s IMO.

Bem Ermii is a gem in the Palauan food scene

1 comment:

Sha said...

I always thought it was funny that my relatives insist I visit Belau just to eat at Bem Ermii...

But from your post, I'm going to assume that it might actually be worth the visit.