Saturday, September 13, 2008

The Gem of the Pacific

Sometimes when you get some information on how good some food items or recipes are more likely or not it is either hype designed to make an initial sale or a local preference that your traveler’s palate might not take into liking or just plain BS.

However all this stuff is not true when you talk about a burger stand here in Palau which I would say is one of the best burgers I’ve tasted. Another Filipino introduced me to a hamburger stand here in Palau and I can say I am hooked.

I don’t know what the secret is since the contents seems just the same old patty, veggies, tomatoes and sauces. This burger is so good that even after being in the fridge does not affect its taste and its flavor. Words won’t do justice to how it taste and I believe I don’t have the eloquence to describe the taste and flavor and juiciness.

Anyway when you’re in Palau look for a Bem Ermii stand and you will know what a real burger is.

No comments: